Health and Safety
The health and safety of our employees and guests are held in the highest of regards, in operations conducted onsite and in the environment and communities in which we operate.
Direct Fats and Oils LTD is proud to be New Zealand Food Safety Approved (NZFSA) and we pride ourselves on maintaining high industry standards in healthy and safety.
We’re committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, and to provide the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
Direct Fats and Oils Ltd will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy.
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
· Being involved in the workplace health and safety system.
· Compliance with company procedures.
· Wearing protective clothing and equipment as and when required.
· Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
· Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported immediately.
· Helping new employees and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
· Telling your manager immediately of any health and safety concerns.
· Keeping the work place tidy to minimise the risk of any trips and falls.
Health and Safety is an on going commitment. If you have any inquiries about our Health and Safety Polices and Procedures please contact us below.